Between the meetings in the partner schools, all students taking part in the Erasmus+-project worked on different topics related to tourism.
At the beginning of each meeting, we organised a so-called “G5 summit” : like the leading politicians of 5 important countries, the students were discussing the following topics:
- The history of tourism in our countries
- The economic, cultural and ecological impact of tourism nowadays
- The phenomenon of mass tourism in our countries and its consequences
- The global view: tourism all over the world
- Eco-tourism and the “eco label jungle”